Food Manufacturers Can Create Home-Made Smashed Burger Look With Flattening Conveyor
Food forming machine manufacturer NuTEC offers an accessory that is designed to make patties take on more of a home-made or smashed appearance.
NuTEC's PF-700 Flattener works in conjunction with all NuTEC hydraulic Patty Forming Machines.
Patties are formed at their regular thickness and then immediately enter into the Flattening Conveyor where their shapes evolve from a machined look into more of a natural, handmade look. According to NuTEC, the Flattener also enhances the original tenderness and juiciness of the patty during cooking.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »