Nutritious Peanut Butter Cups Contain 21 Grams of High-Quality Protein
Who says candy can't be nutritious at the same time it satisfies the sweet tooth? Not Quest Nutrition, Los Angeles, who recently rolled out Quest Cravings Peanut Butter Cups. This first-of-its-kind chocolate candy contains 21 grams of high-quality protein per two-peanut butter cup serving. The candy contains no added sugars and is sweetened with a blend of erythritol, monk fruit and sucralose, which enables a low total carb count of 8 grams per serving, three of which are fiber.
The product is currently available online for $27.99 for a box of 12 packages, with 2 cups per package.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »