Rosina Food Products Introduces New Products in its Meatball Line
This past holiday season, Rosina Food Products Inc., Buffalo, N.Y., decided to wrap up its signature half-ounce homestyle meatballs with a tender, golden pastry, providing consumers a new option in heat-and-serve appetizers. New Wrapped Meatballs take only 15 minutes to bake in the oven and complement all types of dipping sauces, from basic ketchup to spicy ethnic.
The company has two other new items. Both are fully cooked and can be microwaved or baked. Angus Meatballs are 1-oz. all-beef meatballs made with 100 percent USDA Premium Angus Beef and are designed to appeal to the heartiest of appetites. There are approximately 20 oven-baked ("never fried") meatballs in a package.
For lighter weights, as well as little mouths, there's Mini Meatballs. Though just a quarter-ounce in size, they are packed with big meatball flavor. There are approximately 104 mini meatballs per 26-oz. package. Not only are they great for kids because they are just their size, they can be used to create casseroles, soups and fun finger foods such as mini kabobs and English muffin pizzas.
All three products are merchandized in the supermarket freezer and have a suggested retail price of $5.99-6.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »