Rice-a-Roni Now Available in Single Serve Rice Cups
Rice-A-Roni, a brand of the Quaker Oats Co., Chicago, a subsidiary of PepsiCo, Purchase, N.Y., introduces single-serve, microwavable, flavored rice cups that offer a convenient and delicious way to fulfill meal-time cravings for people on-the-go. With a unique blend of tender long grain rice, toasted vermicelli and other flavors, Rice-A-Roni cups can be enjoyed as a snack or a meal on its own. Simply add water and microwave for 3 1/2 minutes.
"Rice-A-Roni has been providing families great-tasting and convenient meal-time solutions for more than 50 years," says Tania Haladner, director of marketing. "We are always looking to develop new products that deliver unmatched taste, quality and convenience that meet our consumers' needs."
Rice-A-Roni cups come in three flavors: Cheddar Broccoli, Chicken and Creamy Four Cheese. The cups are available nationwide and have a suggested retail price of $1.29.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »