Rice-a-Roni Now Available in Single Serve Rice Cups
Rice-A-Roni, a brand of the Quaker Oats Co., Chicago, a subsidiary of PepsiCo, Purchase, N.Y., introduces single-serve, microwavable, flavored rice cups that offer a convenient and delicious way to fulfill meal-time cravings for people on-the-go. With a unique blend of tender long grain rice, toasted vermicelli and other flavors, Rice-A-Roni cups can be enjoyed as a snack or a meal on its own. Simply add water and microwave for 3 1/2 minutes.
"Rice-A-Roni has been providing families great-tasting and convenient meal-time solutions for more than 50 years," says Tania Haladner, director of marketing. "We are always looking to develop new products that deliver unmatched taste, quality and convenience that meet our consumers' needs."
Rice-A-Roni cups come in three flavors: Cheddar Broccoli, Chicken and Creamy Four Cheese. The cups are available nationwide and have a suggested retail price of $1.29.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »