Smirnoff Introduced Two New Flavored Vodkas
Diageo, Norwalk, Conn., introduces two new flavored vodkas — Smirnoff Iced Cake and Smirnoff Kissed Caramel — giving adult consumers a reason to raise their glasses and celebrate. These two flavors join Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow and Smirnoff Whipped Cream in the brand's increasingly popular line of confectionery flavored vodkas.
"As pioneers in the world of cocktail culture, we're always experimenting with new tastes and trends to expand our portfolio and give consumers delicious, high-quality flavored vodka options suitable for all responsible drinking occasions," says Dan Kleinman, brand director.
Formerly reserved exclusively for the characters of VH1's television show Single Ladies, the new flavored vodkas are now available for consumers of legal drinking age at liquor and grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $12.99 for a 750-milliliter bottle.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »