Smirnoff Introduced Two New Flavored Vodkas
Diageo, Norwalk, Conn., introduces two new flavored vodkas — Smirnoff Iced Cake and Smirnoff Kissed Caramel — giving adult consumers a reason to raise their glasses and celebrate. These two flavors join Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow and Smirnoff Whipped Cream in the brand's increasingly popular line of confectionery flavored vodkas.
"As pioneers in the world of cocktail culture, we're always experimenting with new tastes and trends to expand our portfolio and give consumers delicious, high-quality flavored vodka options suitable for all responsible drinking occasions," says Dan Kleinman, brand director.
Formerly reserved exclusively for the characters of VH1's television show Single Ladies, the new flavored vodkas are now available for consumers of legal drinking age at liquor and grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $12.99 for a 750-milliliter bottle.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »