Solixir Rolls Out Natural, Functional 'Mood' Drinks
Solixir is an all-natural, functional drink brand, developed and marketed by its namesake company based in Evanston, Ill. Solixir was created by Scott Lerner, an ex-marine and a lifelong health and fitness fanatic, who became frustrated with the lack of healthy, natural drinks that would help him with his early morning workouts.
The citrus-flavored beverages contain no added sugar or caffeine and rely on botanicals and other natural ingredients for their functional benefits. Solixir's functional drinks are less than 60 calories per 12-oz. can.
The "Think" formulation is designed for mental clarity to help concentration. "Awaken" is for gentle energy to provide a lift without the spike and crash of other energy drinks. "Restore" is for immune support to help restore the body's immune system, while "Relax" helps one unwind the mind and relieve stress.
With a suggested retail price of $1.99 per can, Solixir can be purchased at more than 850 stores across the country, including Whole Foods Market and The Vitamin Shoppe. A 12-pack of Solixir can also be purchased online on Amazon.com.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »