Campbell Soup Co., Camden, N.J., adds a seafood variety to its Swanson Flavor Boost line of concentrated broths. It joins the original line of beef, chicken and vegetable flavors that debuted in 2012.
"Over the last year, home cooks have reinforced what our chefs suspected — that Swanson Flavor Boost is an invaluable tool in making flavorful and delicious meals without the hassle of creating a base from scratch," says Dale Clemiss, vice president of Simple Meals at Campbell North America.
Swanson Flavor Boost is merchandised in the ambient soup/broth aisle of retailers nationwide. The product is sold in boxes of four concentrated liquid broth packets at a suggested retail price of $1.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »