Campbell Soup Co., Camden, N.J., adds a seafood variety to its Swanson Flavor Boost line of concentrated broths. It joins the original line of beef, chicken and vegetable flavors that debuted in 2012.
"Over the last year, home cooks have reinforced what our chefs suspected — that Swanson Flavor Boost is an invaluable tool in making flavorful and delicious meals without the hassle of creating a base from scratch," says Dale Clemiss, vice president of Simple Meals at Campbell North America.
Swanson Flavor Boost is merchandised in the ambient soup/broth aisle of retailers nationwide. The product is sold in boxes of four concentrated liquid broth packets at a suggested retail price of $1.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »