Campbell Soup Co., Camden, N.J., adds a seafood variety to its Swanson Flavor Boost line of concentrated broths. It joins the original line of beef, chicken and vegetable flavors that debuted in 2012.
"Over the last year, home cooks have reinforced what our chefs suspected — that Swanson Flavor Boost is an invaluable tool in making flavorful and delicious meals without the hassle of creating a base from scratch," says Dale Clemiss, vice president of Simple Meals at Campbell North America.
Swanson Flavor Boost is merchandised in the ambient soup/broth aisle of retailers nationwide. The product is sold in boxes of four concentrated liquid broth packets at a suggested retail price of $1.99.
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »