Alexia Foods Rolls Out Sweet Potato Rolls
Bread baskets on dinner tables around the country are making room for a new taste: Sweet Potato Rolls. This innovative new artisan bread offering from Alexia Foods, Eagle, Idaho, is made with American-grown, farm-fresh sweet potatoes, which bring an indulgent, natural sweetness to every bite. The rolls go conveniently from freezer to table in less than 20 minutes.
"The sweet potato is migrating away from its place at the holiday table and making its way to everyday dinner tables," says Mike Smith, vice president and general manager. "As a good source of vitamin A, Alexia Sweet Potato Rolls offer a simple, yet extraordinary flavor and give food lovers a new way to enjoy a classic favorite."
The new rolls join the brand's line of chef-inspired artisan breads, which includes ancient grain rolls, ciabatta rolls, French rolls, focaccia rolls, whole grain rolls and garlic baguette. All of Alexia's rolls offer at least 8 grams of whole grain per serving.
Suggested retail price is $3.89 per package.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »