Alexia Foods Rolls Out Sweet Potato Rolls
Bread baskets on dinner tables around the country are making room for a new taste: Sweet Potato Rolls. This innovative new artisan bread offering from Alexia Foods, Eagle, Idaho, is made with American-grown, farm-fresh sweet potatoes, which bring an indulgent, natural sweetness to every bite. The rolls go conveniently from freezer to table in less than 20 minutes.
"The sweet potato is migrating away from its place at the holiday table and making its way to everyday dinner tables," says Mike Smith, vice president and general manager. "As a good source of vitamin A, Alexia Sweet Potato Rolls offer a simple, yet extraordinary flavor and give food lovers a new way to enjoy a classic favorite."
The new rolls join the brand's line of chef-inspired artisan breads, which includes ancient grain rolls, ciabatta rolls, French rolls, focaccia rolls, whole grain rolls and garlic baguette. All of Alexia's rolls offer at least 8 grams of whole grain per serving.
Suggested retail price is $3.89 per package.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »