Frito-Lay Offers Tostitos Fiesta Cantina Chips and Salsas for Home
Frito-Lay North America, Plano, Texas, a division of PepsiCo, is giving party-goers across the country a whole new way to celebrate with the launch of Tostitos Cantina tortilla chips and salsas. As a first-of-its-kind platform for the brand, the Tostitos Cantina line recreates the Mexican restaurant experience for consumers at home. With vibrant, colorful packaging, unique tortilla chip textures and perfectly paired flavorful salsas, these newest additions to the Tostitos portfolio are sure to bring life to the party, anytime and anywhere they are shared.
There are two suggested chips and salsa pairings. Tostitos Cantina Thin & Crispy tortilla chips, which offer a crispy, light texture, complement the smoky flavor of Tostitos Cantina Chipotle Restaurant Style salsa. Tostitos Cantina Traditional tortilla chips are authentic, hearty yellow corn chips that deliver an abundant crunch and stand up to hearty dips, such as Tostitos Cantina Roasted Garlic Thick & Chunky salsa.
The shelf-stable salsas come in 15.5-oz. jars and have a suggested retail price of $3.29. Both chips are offered in 9-oz. packages for a suggested retail price of $3.29 each. The traditional variety also comes in two larger packs — 12 and 20 oz. -- with suggested retail prices of $3.29 and $4.99, respectively.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »