Van Drunen Farms Adds Freeze-Dried Edamame To Its PorfolioFood manufacturers that want to add a healthy and flavorful snack option for their snack-loving consumers can consider adding Van Drunen Farms' Freeze-Dried Edamame to the mix.
Edamame, the all-natural green soybean picked before it ripens, is rich in fiber and protein. It can be used as a stand-alone snack or mixed in with trail mix, granola or dried fruit. It can also be used as a topping for prepared foods including salads, chili, and chicken or tuna salad.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »