Westminster Bakers Co. Introduces Bite-Sized Seasoned Snack Crackers
Adults under 45 years old claim they have busier lifestyles than Baby Boomers and seniors, making snack foods far more common due to their portability and convenience. Snacking is so integral to the lifestyle of Millennials (adults under age 30), that market research firm Packaged Facts, Rockville, Md., considers them a driving force that will propel the U.S. snack market to sales of $77 billion by 2015.
Westminster Bakers Co., Rutland, Vt., is actively pursuing this demographic with its new line of Seasoned Snack Crackers in convenient 1.5-oz single-serve bags. Flavors are designed for more a sophisticated palate, and include Chipotle Ranch, Parmesan Peppercorn and White Cheddar Romano. Each pack contains about 14 crackers and provides 66 calories.
The crackers are available in many pack types to accommodate all food channels, including a 72-count vending pack, a 24-count pre-hung convenience-store clip strip, a nine-count retail tray, and even a 24-count assortment pack for club stores.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »