Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars Go Tropical
Boston-based Yasso, the original frozen Greek yogurt stick-novelty marketer, adds Coconut, Mango and Vanilla Bean to its Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Bar lineup. The new products double the company's offerings, bringing its portfolio to a total of six flavors.
"Our decision to launch Coconut, Mango and Vanilla Bean was based on consumer conversations throughout our national sampling tour and surveys we conducted on Facebook," says Yasso Co-Founder Drew Harrington. "We're fortunate to have such wonderful fans and love including them in the creation of new flavors and product launches. Coconut, Mango and Vanilla Bean will add exciting flavor diversity to the current lineup of Raspberry, Strawberry and Blueberry."
A single 3.5-oz. bar has only 80 calories and little to no fat. It also provides 6 to 7 grams of protein, depending on flavor. Six-pack boxes have a suggested retail price of $4.99 to $5.49.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »