Yoplait Pro-Force Has Double the Protein
The kid-friendly powers of protein, such as promoting muscle and bone development and providing sustained energy, fueled General Mills Inc., Minneapolis, to formulate a protein-packed yogurt that appeals to teens and tweens. Yoplait Pro-Force has double the protein of the leading kids' yogurt and is marketed as a snack to help young all-stars bring their A-game to whatever they love most, whether it's scoring that winning soccer goal or computing the math team to victory.
Each 3.5-oz. cup contains 9g of protein (from milk and milk protein concentrate), 90 calories and no fat, and is an excellent source of calcium. Sweetened with sugar and flavored with fruit and natural flavors, the yogurt obtains its vibrant color from natural fruit purees and vegetable and fruit juices.
The company is promoting the product by leveraging the popularity of action sports through a partnership with X Games Aspen. "This is a perfect fit for Pro-Force as it lines up with what kids with active lifestyles are interested in," says Ashley Karr, Yoplait Kids associate marketing manager. "The X Games are the pinnacle of action sports and achievement, and Yoplait Pro-Force is a good source of protein that can help tomorrow's all-stars reach their fullest potential — and have a blast while doing it."
Yoplait Pro-force comes in Mixed Berry Burst and Strawberry flavors and is sold in four packs at a suggested retail price of $2.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »