In the wake of rising inflation, property valuations have become critical points of negotiation for food, farm and agriculture businesses at renewal. Underwriters want answers to these critical questions:
- When was the last time your risk's values were appraised?
- Have inflationary increases been applied to your property values?
- When was the last time you completed a business interruption worksheet?
Download Gallagher’s latest white paper and discover:
- How valuations are impacting premiums, limits and deductibles
- Why current, accurate appraisals are imperative
- Alternative valuation methods when appraisals are unavailable
With more than 200 dedicated specialists in 68 countries worldwide, Gallagher’s Food & Agriculture practice offers a wide range of insurance and risk management solutions for the food and agriculture industry all designed to help you optimize your total cost of risk.
Complete the form to download the white paper and connect with our team.