Trinity Springs Ltd., a Boise, Idaho-based bottler of high mineral content spring water, unveiled its new Trinity Enhanced product at the recent FMI Show in Chicago.
Trinity Enhanced is a combination of beneficial, all-natural nutrients and naturally pure Trinity water. Available in five delicious flavors, Trinity Enhanced is the only nutrient-enhanced beverage made with Trinity water. For 16,000 years, this water has filtered through crystal-lined fissures in a 2.2-mile-deep, protected source within the Idaho Batholith. It emerges lightly mineralized and flawlessly pure from Americas only QAI Certified Source, according to the company.
- Revive: Contains B vitamins and electrolytes. Natural fruit punch flavor.
- Think: Enhanced with gingko and vitamin A. Natural kiwi and berry flavor.
- Strength: With added vitamin C and taurine. Natural wild fruit flavor.
- Multi-Essential: Contains a blend of vitamins -- antioxidants C and E, B-complex and calcium. Natural orange flavor.
- Energize: Enhanced with ginseng and vitamin C. Natural citrus flavor.
Trinity Enhanced is emerging in natural food stores and select supermarkets nationwide. Whole Foods Market and Safeway (as well as stores owned by Safeway, such as Dominick's in the Chicago area) are among those who are or soon will be carrying the product. Suggested retail price is $1.59.