As production speeds increase, so does the risk of defective products reaching retailer shelves. Also, the movement toward a global market and growing consolidation of raw material suppliers increases the potential scope of product recalls.
This white paper explores how manufacturers can prevent product recalls and covers:
- The financial impact of product recalls
- Reducing legal liability by following industry standards
- Implementing best practices before they become requirements
- Gaining a competitive advantage
- Choosing the best technology for your application