Material Transfer Bulk Bag System Uses Patented Conditioning System
Discharging bulk bags containing material that has solidified, hardened, or agglomerated can cause serious operational bottlenecks. Conditioning and emptying bulk bags can be dangerous if the proper equipment is not utilized.
New patented system utilizes hydraulically actuated, twin heavy wall tubular stainless steel pivoting conditioning arms. Each conditioning arm features "v-shaped" tubular breaker profiles which safely and efficiently return solidified materials to a free-flowing state.
A rotary lift table positions the bulk bag for complete material conditioning on all sides, as well as the top and bottom. Unit features an ultra compact footprint and machine guarding for operator safety.
- 118” wide x 84” deep x 102” high.
- Robust tubular steel pivoting conditioning arms safely and efficiently return your solidified materials to a free-flowing state.
- Patented system outperforms less durable opposing sheet metal plate designs.
- Designed utilizing finite element analysis for durability, dependability, and safety.
- “V-shaped” tubular conditioning arm profiles provide maximum material penetration for unmatched results.
- Powered rotary-lift table with 36” of travel allows complete conditioning of a wide range of bag sizes.
- Machine clear acrylic guarding package with load side light curtain for operator safety.
- Forklift moveable feature allows for easy machine transportation and positioning.