You can tell a lot about an industry by the content the people working in it consume in a given year. Food companies may have trend researchers like Mintel and Innova, but at Food Processing, we have me – keeper of the website analytics. Part of my job is to hone in on what’s trending on our website and offer guidance on what we might want to cover more of in the future.
As 2020’s Covid concern gave way to 2021’s supply chain woes, it was anyone’s guess what 2022 would have in store. Judging by the looks of our most popular content in 2022, cybersecurity reigned supreme this year, with technology advancements showing modest gains in popularity among our audience.
Check out our top 10 most popular pieces of content for 2022 below and see if you could’ve predicted what worried people the most.
- FBI Warns Farmers About Cyberattacks … Not About Food Plant Explosions
- 2022 Food and Beverage Industry Outlook
- Ingredient Shortages Are Creating Supply Chain Woes Like Never Before
- China Accused of ‘Hoarding’ Grain
- The Use of Artificial Intelligence in Food Processing
- Four Emerging Technologies for Processing Food in 2022
- Sriracha Worker Gets Million-Dollar Verdict
- Explosion, Fire at Shearer's Chip Plant in Oregon
- PepsiCo Sued After Kronos Payroll Hack
- Bang Energy Parent Files for Bankruptcy