Whether it's through serving on a top-level corporate office or achieving success as an entrepreneur, women across the nation are making a difference in the food and beverage industry. Food Processing’s Influential Women in Food recognizes women who are driving significant change and innovation in a wide variety of related fields.
Earlier this year, we asked readers to submit nominations on behalf of women who have who have made notable contributions to the food and beverage industry. Our team of judges selected the following 10 women as our inaugural class of Influential Women in Food.
- Alexis Bertrand, Food Safety/QA Supervisor, Reid's Dairy Company Ltd
- Carole Tonello, VP Business Development, Hiperbaric USA Corp.
- Cloeann Durham, Vice President of Quality, Safety and Environmental Sustainability, Coca-Cola
- Christelle Reppen, Senior Scientist & Compliance Manager, Chew
- Javon Nicholas, Founder, Egg Rolls Etc
- Jennifer Stojkovic, Founder, Vegan Women Summit
- Jona Hightower, Lead Assessor - Food Safety, LRQA
- Lisa Grenier, Vice President, Operations - USA, Puratos Corporation
- Tara Paster Cammarata, President & CEO, Cammarata, Paster Training, Inc
- Ria Dake, Sr. Business Director, Balchem Corporation
Throughout the remainder of 2022, we'll be highlighting the work each of these women have done in their field.
If you have any questions about the Influential Women in Food program, contact us.