Arizona Instrument announced the release of the newest addition to its line of moisture and solids analyzers, the Computrac MAX 4000.
According to Arizona Instrument, the Computrac MAX 4000 has a more user friendly interface than its predecssor, the MAX 2000, as well as a slew of additional features including:
- A full color screen that displays separate graphs for rate of moisture evolution and total moisture evolution
- A full 10 digit alpha-numeric keypad for entering sample information
- Faster throughput via a forced air cooling system that allows the instrument to cool from test temperature to idle temperature 25% faster than previous models
- A Temperature Ramp Rate Control option which allows the user to control the rate at which the instrument heats from idle to test temperature.
There are also a number of new options for test ending criteria which offer the user greater flexibility and control:
- A web server option that allows test results to be downloaded, and test parameters to be uploaded via a local intranet
- Using a USB port, test results can also be captured directly from an instrument using an external flash memory device. The USB port can also interface directly with a barcode reader, a printer, or a nitrogen control module.
- The Parameter Expert option of the MAX® 4000 assists the end user in the development of repeatable, sample specific test parameters.