Parkers Claripor pleated depth filter cartridges combine the best of pleated and depth style technologies, according to the company. The layered construction provides absolute retention with high flow rates and excellent gel removal. These features, in addition to Claripors high contaminant-holding capacity and clarifying ability, make it an ideal choice for a wide array of critical process applications in the food and beverage markets.Claripor cartridges are available with polypropylene media in absolute (99.98%) micron ratings from 0.5 to 90 microns. Features and benefits of the Claripor line include:
- Pleated construction yields high flow rates compared to traditional depth filters.
- High flow capacity allows for smaller housings and less capital expenditure.
- Heavy wall core permits superior strength.
- Graded density layering for superior removal of amorphous particles.
- Positive 226 o-ring seal assures filtration integrity.
- All materials listed as acceptable for potable and edible contact according to CFR Title 21.