The Culinary Trust will be accepting scholarship applications for formal culinary education and independent research. There are 31 scholarships available with a value over $127,500 for the 2005-2006 academic year.
- Le Cordon Bleu Australia â€” Adelaide, South Australia â€” Four $5,000 tuition-credit scholarships for Master’s Degree Programs. One $5,000 tuition-credit scholarship is available in each of the following Master’s Degree Programs: International Meetings Industry Management, Gastronomy, International Hospitality, and Business Administration (International Hotel & Restaurant Management).
- The Julia Child Endowment Fund Scholarship & Julia Child Fund at The Boston Foundation â€” France â€” Two $5,000 cash scholarships for independent study and research in France as it relates to French food, wine and culinary traditions.
- The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone â€” The Rudd Center, Napa Valley, Calif. â€” Five tuition-credit scholarship awards valued at $1,000 each toward any Professional Wine Program at The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone Rudd Center for Professional Wine Studies.
- Cuisinart â€” Stamford, Conn. â€” One $1,500 cash scholarship for a pre-enrolled or currently enrolled student toward a Culinary Arts Certificate or Degree program at any accredited culinary school.
- The Art Institute of New York City â€” New York â€” One $5,000 tuition-credit scholarship for a currently enrolledstudent toward the Culinary Arts Certificate Program.
- at-sunrice, The Singapore Cooking School and Spice Garden â€” Singapore â€” One $5,000 tuition-credit scholarship toward the two-year Advanced Culinary Placement Diploma Program offered jointly with Johnson and Wales University.
- Le Cordon Bleu Sydney Culinary Arts Institute â€” Sydney, Australia â€” Two full-tuition scholarships available. One scholarship is offered for the 10-week Basic Pastry Certificate Program and one scholarship is offered for the 10-week Basic Cuisine Certificate Program.